How to find the link to the class?
Once you have registered via the eversports app or via www.feelgoodstudio.at/schedule there are two ways to get the link to your streamed live class:
- if you use the eversports app (which we highly recommend) you will find the link to the stream in the class 15 minutes before the beginning of your class — here s a screenshot, the link will be shown in the picture at the top of the app (“Online Stream”)
- you will receive and email a few minutes prior to beginning of the class. please make sure to also check your SPAM folder as sometimes emails end up there
- our online schedule is growing and we are exploring this new world learning day by day. online classes are shorter than “live” classes in the studios and of course the schedule is somewhat different than you may be used to in the studio. please find our updated schedule here: www.feelgoodstudio.at/schedule
- please note: our classes are not filmed in the studio as our studios are closed by law. we are streaming from home and try our best to provide you the best experience possible. having said that please be aware that even the best online-live-class can never be as “real” as a class in the studio in terms of attention given by the teachers, individual corrections/adjustments, adapting the class to the needs of those present etc. — due to all these reasons and also because the classes are shorter than in the studios, we have introduced special online products at reduced rates
- we will extend/pause all 30/60/90etc. day passes as well as the memberships until the end of April so that you wont lose any days on your pass. if you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. you can join our online classes with online-products at reduced rates, if you still want to use your 30/60/90etc. day pass/membership, please drop us an email and we will make the necessary corrections in eversports
- one more note on the process for the online classes: simply sign up for the class via eversports and you will receive the link to the stream shortly before beginning of the class. you will also find the link to the class in the eversports app. for streaming we re currently using zoom, a free online tool
- please help us spread the good news that we re offering free online live-classes to all doctors, nurses, hospital employees and paramedics (see below)
We want to say thank you to all the awesome people who are working in those challenging times to take care & treat of all of us and maintain our health care system.
That is why we are offering free online live-classes to all doctors, nurses, hospital employees and paramedics.
We don’t only want to say thank you by doing so, but we also want to provide the opportunity for those who are currently working under a lot of professional stress to find some peace and balance in times like these.
Therefore we ask you to forward this post to anyone you know who is working in a hospital/ in the healthcare sector that could benefit from free yoga classes.
How does it work?
Please send your „Dienstausweis“/ service card to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create an account for you. You will receive a link to Eversports to your email account (the one you sent the E‑mail from). Obviously it is fine if you wish to cover up/anonymize your service card, so that we can only see your name.
Disclaimer: Some of our classes my be a little perfectly imperfect, as this situation (Online-classes) are still new to us. As a result, if something in our streams is not working properly, take a couple of deep breath & use the time to just be with yourself until the stream reappears on your screen
As usual you’ll find our online schedule online on our website — it is growing daily.
We’re looking forward to (online)-practice with you,
PS: We are aware of the fact, that there are a lot of other occupational groups, that are under a lot of tension and pressure right now, even so as a first step we will offer the classes to hospital staff.
we just extended/paused all class passes & memberships until April 1st and will extend/pause further if we will still be closed by then.
please send any further questions in that regard to email@example.com
here you will find all relevant updates with regard to Corona/Covid-19 and our beloved feelgoodstudios
- both studios will be closed temporarily from 16.3. onwards — as of now we expect the closure to last at least until 31.3.2020, possibly longer
- all memberships and 30 day etc. passes will be extended/paused until 31.3. — if the studios won‘t re-open on April 1st, the passes will be extended/paused further. please give us sometime to update this in eversports as we ll need to do each change manually.
- we are working on online classes so that you can continue practicing at home since a solid immune system will be of utmost importance these days
- please get your private mats by Sunday evening the latest, if you cannot make it by then please drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- please note: a good immune system as well as positive mindset is even more crucial these day. Also please think of ways to help others who are less fortunate/healthy.
- please also sign up here for our newsletter to stay up to day
please check back here for regular updates, we will also post (shorter) updates on our social media accounts
big (virtual) hug
Julie, Knut & the Feelgood-Team
these are times teaching us to back off, accept and tie together for the benefit of everyone!
We‘ ll close the studios temporarily from Monday onwards (classes on the weekend have been reduced).
We expect this closure to last at least until beginning of April, possibly longer.
Please if you need to get your mat do so until Sunday evening and focus on your home practice.
Do not hesitate to contact us, we‘ll take care of the membership extensions, as soon as we know how long we are closing!
See you soon, stay healthy and positive!
Julie & Knut