Yoga without meditation is like food without salt, coffee without caffeine, summer without swimming – something essential is missing. While asana alone is a powerful tool, combining it with meditation
Yoga without meditation is like food without salt, coffee without caffeine, summer without swimming – something essential is missing. While asana alone is a powerful tool, combining it with meditation gives us access to a much deeper experience of PRESENCE. For anyone interested in exploring ‘what’s next?’, this workshop offers an introduction to meditation and a taste of its transformative potential.
The many benefits of meditation have been extensively researched over the last decade. To name a few, it has been shown to:
- decrease depression
- regulate and improve mood and anxiety disorders
- reduce stress and anxiety
- increase grey matter concentration in many areas of the brain
- improve focus, attention, the ability to function under stress, information processing, learning, memory, self-awareness and decision-making
- fosters creativity
- affects gene that control stress and immunity
- reduce blood pressure
- decrease cellular level inflammation and inflammatory disorders in general
This list could go on much longer.
While there are numerous types of meditation, this workshop presents the practice of Heartfulness Meditation, a simple practice that invites us to connect to the space of our hearts. Over time, this practice strengthens the connection between our neocortex and our limbic system, neurologically uniting our cognitive experience with our emotional perception. From thinking to feeling…is this the path to love?
This practice requires no previous experience with meditation.
Regular meditators are invited to experience the difference.
2 hours of asana.
30 minutes of Heartfulness meditation.
Saturday, October 27th
14:00 – 16:30
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 4:30 am
Burggasse 31, 1070 Wien