Hello dear people! :) Handstands & Arm Balance Workshop – All Levels This 3 hours workshop on the 7th of October is suitable for everybody, from complete beginners to any general movement
Handstands & Arm Balance Workshop – All Levels
This 3 hours workshop on the 7th of October is suitable for everybody, from complete beginners to any general movement practitioner, as well as advanced practitioners.
It is popularly believed that the practice of arm balancing it’s just about having strong arms and putting all the weight on them, but the reality proves that what it is really needed is to learn how to shift our weight, engage specific muscle groups (f.e. core), and understand how counterbalancing can help us to achieve our inversions.
The exercises will be adjusted to everyone's needs, including those ones who are already practising handstands and other arm balances for long.
What’s the plan?
During this 3-hour workshop, we will break down and examine the building blocks of a safe, successful inversion practice.
We will work with a wide range of yoga and strength exercises designed to improve your power, body awareness, stability and alignment. You are going to learn the right techniques that lead to a safe, successful, confident and solid performance.
We will explore a different kind of arm balances, inversions including handstands, and also some fun transitions.
In specific, we will work on:
- Theory of arm balancing
- How to use the Breath
- Warming up your wrists and shoulders
- Different arm balance preparatory exercises
- Core and strength conditioning exercises
- Proper alignment technique
- Developing confidence and trust in your body
- How to spot your partner
- Exercises to overcome the fear of falling back
- And more...
* Send us an email to email@example.com to reserve your spot and then we will give you the information about how to proceed with the Advanced payment.
* We have limited space, so reserve your spot as soon as you decide to join.
* Please note that your spot is booked ONLY AFTER your payment has been received. You can also send us a screen capture of the payment to secure your spot as soon as possible.
* If you cancel your registration until maximum 48h prior to the workshop you will get the 100% of your advanced payment back. After this 48h there will be no refund.
12:00h -13:30: First session
13:30h -14:00h: Break
14:00h - 15:30h: Second session
(If you want you can take with you something light to eat during these 30 minutes break)
Sunday, 7th October 2018.
From 12:00h to 15:30h.
Price: 50€ for 3 hours workshop through advanced payment.
The advanced payment will be accepted JUST through bank transfer.
Feelgood Studio (4th District) in Vienna (Austria).
1040 Wien, Paulanergasse 13, 2. Stock, Loft;
You can reach us the easiest way via a message on FB or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please, don't write to us at the Feelgood Studio Facebook site, we are many teachers and daily we get too many messages there so, maybe we don't see yours!)
Bring some comfortable clothes and a snack if you like. We have a lot of mats free of charge, but you can bring yours if you prefer!
We are looking forward to seeing you upside down! :)
Shiva and Shakti
(Sunday) 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm