Continuing education hours:
15 Contact Hours
3 Non-Contact Hours
Techniques, Training & Practice (TTP)
Teaching Methodology ™
Anatomy & Physiology (AP)
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics (YPLE)
Restorative Yoga, a practice of conscious relaxation in selected and safely guided asanas, is a great tool for Yoga teachers (and all of us) to down-regulate our nervous system with tremendous effect on body, mind and soul. The practice of Restorative Yoga is exploring what already is within us. Restorative Yoga helps us to re-store equanimity, balance, deep relaxation and to re-establish the timeless wisdom within us that supports us in facing and overcome stormy, challenging, and seemingly desperate circumstances.
The 18 hours Restorative Yoga Teacher Training and the tools provided throughout the course will enable the participants to create and safely teach down-regulating as well as up-regulating Restorative Yoga sequences for different students and occasions.
The following topics will be covered:
- Introduction: What is Yoga? What is Restorative Yoga?
- The mental and physical benefits of a restorative Yoga practice.
- Short history of Restorative Yoga.
- How to create and safely teach a Restorative Yoga sequence.
- Qualities of a (Restorative) Yoga teacher.
- The use of props & cueing.
- Philosophy and knowledge behind Restorative Yoga.
- Anatomy of stress and its impact on brain and body (the human nervous system, conditions of relaxation, the stress response etc.)
- Practice of different types of Restorative Yoga sequences.
The complete course will be taught in GERMAN!
It is designed for new and advanced Yoga teachers as well as e.g. health practitioners who want to offer this calming practice to their clients.
Saturday 4.9. & Sunday 5.9.2021, 10 am to 5:30 pm (1 hour break).
Venue: Feelgoodstudio, Burggasse 31, 1070 Vienna
This training will be taught by Dr. Eva-Maria Hinterwirth, please find more about Eva here
Trainees of this Restorative Yoga Teacher training will receive:
- a certificate of completion
- 18 hours Yoga Alliance continuing education for Registered Yoga Teachers
- a comprehensive manual
- templates for Restorative Yoga sequences
Price: € 360,-
sign-up/payment here: https://www.eversports.at/widget/w/1ruz2j?event=333279&type=workshop